How to Bet on Super Smash Cricket
Use this nine-step guide to place your first bet. Once you have registered with a betting site, you’ll be able to use your account for other tournaments as well.
- Complete your details with one or more of the best INR betting sites we have reviewed
- Log into your new cricket betting account
- Deposit funds with your preferred banking methods to start betting in rupees
- Look for the cricket section on the site
- Find the Super Smash T20 markets and odds
- Refer back to our cricket betting tips for the tournament for advice
- Select the bet you want to place and wait for the bet slip to appear
- Enter the amount you want to bet
- Confirm the bet
You’re ready to bet on the Super Smash. Whether you bet on an event in an early match or the outright winner of the tournament, the outcome will be revealed soon enough.
You will have plenty of opportunity to bet, as the best online cricket betting websites in India continue to develop markets around this tournament.
Get Expert Tips for the Super Smash T20
Our team of cricket experts have followed Super Smash cricket for several years, despite its smaller following when compared to the BBL, IPL and other domestic T20 tournaments.
We will bring you match previews during the action. They include free cricket betting tips for today’s match and predictions based on our years of experience and generous odds from the best INR betting sites.
The free cricket betting tips online won’t just be for individual matches. Before the tournament starts, we will have predictions for the top batsman and bowler overall – and which of the six teams might win the tournament.
Find the Best Cricket Odds
The best online cricket betting sites will price up the Super Smash T20 closer to the start of the tournament.
When they do, we will bring these to you and offer expert insight on which are the strongest cricket odds.
Whether the Auckland Aces are the team to bet on for the title or the Central Stags could come last, we will give advice on which direction to go.
Our experts have knowledge about all six Super Smash teams and the players they have. We’ll share this expertise and help you make more informed betting decisions.
What Else to Bet on?
The best betting sites in India cover domestic T20 tournaments with 100s of markets and we expect much of the same for the Super Smash again.
With all this choice available, it’s nice to have a betting list at hand for reference during the tournament. Here are a few options our experts think will prove popular during the 2021-22 tournament.
- Super Smash winner – Can the Wellington Firebirds defend their title?
- Top Smash batsman – Could Chad Bowes get the most runs this season?
- Top Smash bowler – Might Ollie Newton take the most wickets?
- Number of hat-tricks – How many, if any, this year?
- Match-winner – Will the Otago Volts beat the Auckland Aces?
- Name the finalists – Could we see a Firebirds v Canterbury final again?
- Total sixes – How many maximums in the next match?
- Total fours – How many boundaries in the upcoming game?
- Player performance points – Will Devon Conway or anyone else get more or less than a predicted performance score?
- Team to get the highest score – could the Canterbury Kings get the highest total in the tournament?
Bet on the Super Smash T20 Live
Live betting on the Smash is proving increasingly popular and a lot of fun for fans. This can be done with the best live betting sites.
Instead of just betting on an event before the match, you can follow several events during it. This style of betting has quite a fast pace, particularly for T20 cricket, but can bring quick and early results.
Here are a few examples of what you can bet on during the Super Smash NZ. These are just some of the markets, but there are many more available with the best and legal cricket betting sites in India.
- Current innings runs – How many runs will the Central Stags score this innings?
- Top team batsman – Who will top score for the Auckland Aces today?
- Top team bowler – Which spinner or seamer will take the most wickets for the Volts?
- Current batsman innings runs – Bet on the Firebirds batsman at the crease
- Runs in the next over – Total number of runs off the upcoming over?
- Total or team sixes – How many maximums will be hit by each team or in the match?
- Wicket in the next over – Will the next over bring a dismissal?
- Batsman to score a 50 or 100 – Pick a Super Smash batsman to ton up or get a half-century
Get Super Smash T20 Live Streaming in India
Being able to access New Zealand Super Smash T20 live streaming is really helpful for your betting experience. Getting to watch the cricket while you bet on it is a real treat.
This can be done with cricket betting apps for Android in India, which provide the convenience of watching the cricket live from the palm of your hand.
The best cricket betting sites in India have apps. You will need an active account and positive balance to stream the cricket live. You won’t necessarily have to bet on the match you want to watch, but can if you want to.
There might be some regional restrictions in place, so read the terms and conditions of your preferred cricket betting app to find out.
At the very least, these apps will give you access to the Super Smash T20 live score and keep you up to date with what’s going on in the match of the day.
Read the Latest Super Smash NZ News
Catching up on the latest happenings in New Zealand premier league cricket is important for bettors. Having updated cricket news could prove the difference between a winning or losing bet.
At cricketBetting.org, our team have plenty of experience and have followed Super Smash cricket since the tournament started years ago. As one of the best match prediction sites, we compile expert cricket betting tips.
It is not as big as the IPL, PSL or BBL, so information about the teams and players can be limited. But not with us, as we know a lot more than others.
Our information is free and regularly updated. We find out the news that you need to know and include it in our match previews for the matches you want to bet on.
2021-22 Super Smash T20 Schedule
The schedule for the next Super Smash hasn’t been announced yet. As soon as it is available, we will publish a table here.
It will include the dates, IST start times, venues and various match-ups. You can use this to plan your betting.
Super Smash T20 Teams
New Zealand’s premier T20 competition has six teams. All of them have been involved since the start of the tournament in 2005.
The Canterbury franchise has had a name change, though. They were the Wizards and are now the Kings. The Central Districts are referred to as the Central Stags these days. The Northern Districts are known as the Northern Knights now.
The competition is played across a round-robin format, which ends with playoffs consisting of the preliminary final and final.
- Auckland Aces
- Canterbury Kings
- Northern Knights
- Wellington Firebirds
- Otago Volts
- Central Stags
Overseas Players in the Super Smash
The Super Smash does not attract as many overseas players as the IPL, PSL and other domestic T20 tournaments. This is largely due to the timing of the tournament and the bigger money paid to the players by those other competitions.
The most recent and relevant example of an overseas player in the tournament is former Proteas fast bowler Kyle Abbott.
In the past, these players from Australia, England, Sri Lanka, Ireland and other countries have featured:
- Shane Watson (Canterbury)
- Michael Hussey (Canterbury)
- Scott Borthwick (Wellington)
- Jade Dernbach (Wellington)
- Ben Laughlin (Northern Districts)
- Kevin O’Brien (Northern Districts)
- Mahela Jayawardene (Central Districts)
The Auckland Aces and Wellington Firebirds are the most successful teams in the history of the Super Smash. They have four titles each.
The Wellington Firebirds are the reigning champions. The Central Stags have three titles.
The Otago Volts and Northern Knights have won the title twice each. Canterbury won the maiden title, but nothing since. All six competing teams have at least one title each.
The Super Smash T20 is a shining example of New Zealand premier league cricket and is a great option for betting early and late in the year.
It features many stars from New Zealand and a few from overseas. The tournament generally happens around the same time as the Big Bash League, so it can be an alternative or even an addition to your December-January betting.
The best cricket betting sites in India have a variety of markets for the Super Smash T20. You can bet with a variety of banking methods and there are lucrative joining bonuses for customers betting in Indian rupees.
We will continue to bring you valuable and free cricket betting tips for each match. These predictions should help you make more informed betting decisions.