How to Start Betting with Google Pay in India
You cannot start using betting sites with Google Pay until you have set up an account with Google Pay itself.
The Google Pay app is easily available on the Google Play Store. Download it for your preferred operating system – Android or iOS.
Now, follow these simple steps to get started using one of the best banking methods compatible with UPI.
- Choose the language you want to use
- Add your mobile number – the one linked to your bank account
- Google will send you an OTP to verify your number
- Secure the app with your screen lock or a separate Google Pay PIN
Nothing should be unclear during the process. The on-screen prompts are easy to understand and follow.
Link Google Pay to Your Bank Account
Now it’s time to add your bank account details so you can start to use Google Pay.
- Tap on ‘add bank account’ and enter your banking details to Google Pay
Choose your bank from a list of banks enabled with UPI
- With your bank chosen, you can just enter your registered mobile number once again.
- Google Pay will fetch your bank account details and they’ll be added to your app.
- Use either your existing UPI ID or create a new one for yourself. You’re all set.
Find out more about UPI IDs on our dedicated Unified Payments Interface page.
Is Google Pay Safe in India?
Google Pay is legal, reputable and safe in India. It has all the great safety features we have come to expect from UPI-compatible payment apps.
For added assurance, we are pleased to report the National Payments Corporation of India have stated Google Pay is authorised by the NPCI.
This efficient banking method is used by many different Google Pay betting sites in India. They all trust it.
Google Pay keep your money and data safe. They regularly update their security measures against any potential new threats to online cricket betting.
NEO.bet – Top Betting Site with Google Pay
Our experts are glad to rank and recommend NEO.bet as one of the best betting sites that accept Google Pay.
They have a great betting offer. Get up to 100% up to ₹8000 on their matched deposit bonus.
The 5x wagering requirements on the bonus are reasonable. You can do this relatively quickly.
Specifically use Google Pay as the payment method for this offer. This is good value for your rupees.
New Customers Only | 18+ | T&Cs apply
- The minimum deposit to qualify is ₹500
- The maximum bonus possible is ₹8,000
- Bonus funds must be wagered 5x at odds of 1.50 or higher
- Turnover requirements must be completed within 100 days
- There is no maximum win amount set for the bonus funds
How to Deposit Rupees at a Google Pay Betting Site
With your G Pay account up and running, you can now make your first deposit into one of the top Google Pay betting sites online.
We are at hand with another simple list to help you the process of funding your account.
- Sign up for an account with a betting site that accepts Google Pay. Log into the new account and find ‘bank’ tab. This might also be called ‘fund account’ or ‘deposit’.
- Select Google Pay as the deposit method. Remember, this falls within UPI as well.
- Consider your budget and enter the number of rupees you wish to put into your betting site with Google Pay.
- There will be a few more on-screen prompts to follow. These are simple enough and you shouldn’t run into problems.
- The funds will reflect in your Google Pay betting site account. This could be immediate or take a few hours, depending on the site you use.
Here is an example of the deposit process with Betway. The screenshot looks basic, but that’s what you want in a top Google Pay betting site – simplicity.
Why Deposit with Google Pay in India?
Google Pay is fast becoming one of the preferred UPI apps in India. It is becoming easier with each day to transfer rupees into G Pay betting sites.
It’s the user-friendly interface and straightforward app that make it such an attractive option.
The simplicity of being able to deposit fund with just a few clicks is another big plus. You can see why the popularity of betting sites that accept Google Pay is growing.
And that big stamp of approval from the National Payments Corporation of India further shows the trust in Google Pay betting sites.
Lowest Minimum Deposit Google Pay Betting Site
Fun88 is a good choice when it comes to Google Pay betting sites in India with the lowest minimum deposit.
You are able to put in as little as ₹300 with this quick banking method. See what else Fun88 have to offer as well.
New Customers Only | 18+ | T&Cs apply
- 20x wagering on deposit and bonus amount combined.
- Sports bets with minimum odds of 1.60.
- The minimum deposit is ₹500.
- Bonus is active for 30 days.
Get a Bonus with Top Google Pay Betting Sites
It can be key to use Google Pay betting sites that have offers available to existing and new customers.
Being able to claim a welcome bonus or loyalty offer with Google Pay could help your spend go further.
Not all betting sites wit G Pay have bonuses, so find the ones that do and use that value.
Betting offers for cricket and other sports are an excellent way to compare one Google Pay betting site to another.
Rabona – Popular Betting Site with Google Pay
With a matched deposit bonus up to ₹8,000 and rather low rollover requirements, Rabona is a top Google Pay betting site.
You can specifically use G Pay to claim this offer. It’s an instant way to be rewarded for betting with Rabona.
Bet on the Indian Premier League, T20 World Cup and other major cricket events with this top Google Pay betting site.
Rabona is also one of the best IPL betting sites. You should their odds competitive and the overall experience a pleasant one.
New Customers Only | 18+ | T&Cs apply
- Initial deposit should be wagered at odds of 1.50 or more.
- Bonus needs to be wagered 6x.
- Single bets at odds of 2.0 or higher on single bets will count or multiples where each leg is 1.50 or more.
- Bonus is active for 30 days.
- Minimum deposit of ₹1600.
- Neteller and Skrill deposits are excluded.
Can You Withdraw Using Google Pay at Indian Betting Sites?
The best betting sites that accept Google Pay should offer the same smooth experience for withdrawals as they do for payments.
Make sure you have completed the Know Your Customer (KYC) process to the fullest.
If you didn’t when you signed up for the account, you’ll likely be reminded to do so when attempting to withdraw.
Failing to do this could mean restrictions on your account such as only being able to withdraw a minimal amount, if at all.
Google Pay Betting Sites Withdrawal Process
This step-by-step list will soon have you completely caught up on how to make withdrawals on Indian betting sites with Google Pay.
- Go to the section of the Google Pay betting site where withdrawals are made. This might be called ‘order the payment’ or something similar.
- Choose Google Pay as the withdrawal method. Keep in mind G Pay is a UPI banking method and might reflect as such.
- Enter the number of rupees you wish to withdraw from the account. Keep some in for the next time you bet with this Google Pay betting site.
- Confirm the transaction and await your funds. These could take anywhere between one to two working days to show up.
What to Look for in a Google Pay Betting Site in India
Top Google Pay betting sites have plenty of solid features. We highlight just a few you should be looking out for.
Security and Safety
The first question you should ask of a betting sites that accepts Google Pay is about its safety and legalities.
Is password protection and other top-level security technology in place for Indian customers?
The odds and prices available on the best Google Pay betting sites need to be attractive when compared to others.
Consider the margin being offered and make sure you understand how much house edge is being built in.
Selection of Events
We cannot stress the importance of Google Pay betting sites having plenty of cricket events on offer.
These need to extend beyond the IPL and T20 World Cup, which only come around every so often.
A big focus should be on Indian cricket, at international and domestic level. For example, is the Ranji Trophy available to bet on?
Is There an App?
Google Pay is an app itself, but does the betting site with this banking method have an app to download as well?
And is it available in Android and iOS, not just one operating system or the other?
Mobile betting is hugely important in India. Having a best cricket betting app in India to do so can really improve and speed up the experience, especially for live betting.
The best live cricket betting sites need to have Google Pay available as part of their selection of Indian banking methods.
The speed of the banking method can match the pace of in-play betting, which comes thick and fast.
Google Pay betting sites with cashout on offer even more value. Pick the opportune time to settle your bet quickly.
Being able to watch the cricket while betting on it can be a real treat. If television coverage isn’t available, then live streaming is a must.
Have an active account and funded balance with a top Google Pay betting site and get streaming. bet365 is a good example.
Open an account with bet365 today and bet on a huge range of markets with the world’s favourite online sports betting company. 18+. Full terms and conditions apply. https://Begambleaware.org. https://www.gamblingtherapy.org/
- 12x rollover requirement on initial deposit.
- Bets at odds of 1.20 or more will contribute.
- Minimum deposit of ₹400.
- Bets must settle within 30 days.
- Bet Credit stakes not included in any returns.
If there are not other standout features, move along from Google Pay betting sites without welcome offers and other bonuses.
Competition is tough among the best cricket betting sites in India. They need to give their new customers something extra to sign up.
Having an agent to speak to when you need to have a query answered is helpful.
They need to be readily available and have an appropriate response for you quickly.
Customer support needs to be for as many hours in the day as possible. Betting happens at all hours.
Another promising sign of the popularity of Google Pay betting sites is whether they have any endorsements in place.
Paytm and PhonePE are good examples of betting sites with cricket sponsorship deals in place in India.
Pros and Cons of Google Pay Betting Sites
These short and sharp lists should help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of betting sites that accept Google Pay even more.
Google Pay Advantages
- Google Pay is compatible with UPI
- No processing fee for deposits
- Keep track of expenses through Google Pay records
- Quick refunds in case of any issues
Google Pay Disadvantages
- Smartphone required for app
- Deposits are not always instant
- Withdrawals take time to reflect in account
The fast growth of Google Pay in India make it an attractive option for making payments and withdrawals on betting sites.
It is safe and legal. The top G Pay betting sites take the privacy of your data and security of your funds very seriously.
Sign up for a top Google Pay betting site today and take advantages of all the great features.
These include great betting bonuses and other online promotions designed for Indian customers.
Google Pay Betting Sites – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Which are the top Google Pay betting sites in India?
A. We are big fans of NEO.bet and Rabona as two of the top Google Pay betting sites in India. Explore what they have to offer.
Q. Can I get a welcome bonus with a Google Pay deposit?
A. Many betting sites that accept Google Pay let you claim bonuses with this banking method specifically.
Q. Is there a minimum deposit for Google Pay betting sites in India?
A. In our experience, the minimum deposit for Google Pay betting sites is 300 INR.
Q. What is the maximum deposit for betting sites with Google Pay?
A. Among the top Google Pay betting sites we have rated and recommended, the maximum deposit is 100,000 INR.
Q. Is Google Pay legal in India?
A. Google Pay is legal in India. It has the backing of the National Payments Corporation of India.
Q. Can you make withdrawals on Google Pay betting sites?
A. Google Pay betting sites offer withdrawals and deposits. Consider keeping some funds in your account for the next time you bet.
Q. How long do Google Pay deposits take on betting sites?
A. Deposits into Google Pay betting sites are, for the most part, instant. Sometimes there are delays.