Betting on West Indies Cricket in ODIs
In recent years, the middle format of international cricket hasn’t been as good to the West Indies as T20Is, but certainly better than Test cricket.
The West Indies cricket team have several experienced stars geared toward impressing in ODI cricket with the bat and ball. Here are some markets to bet on the West Indies in ODIs.
- Match winner – when West Indies vs India happens, who will win?
- Total sixes – which West Indian batsman while clear the ropes the most?
- Total fours – which West Indian batsman will cross the boundary the most?
- Hat-trick to be taken – Kemar Roach has an ODI hat-trick. Will a team-mate join him?
- Performance points – will a specific player collect more or less than an assigned value based on runs, wickets and catches?
Bet on West Indian Cricket in T20Is
The West Indies national cricket team are the reigning T20 World Cup champions. They are the only country to win the T20 World Cup twice.
Their T20 World Cup successes have seen many West Indian players recruited to T20 tournaments around the world such as the Indian Premier League – the richest domestic cricket competition.
Here are some of the popular cricket markets for West Indian cricket betting in T20Is.
- Top run-scorer – who will be the top batsman for the Windies?
- Top wicket-taker – who will be the leading bowler for WI?
- Highest score in the powerplay – will the West Indies have the highest after six overs?
- Highest individual score – which batter, perhaps a West Indian, will get the highest?
- Player of the match – who will be the MVP in this T20 match?
Live Cricket Betting – Bet on West Indies During the Match
Placing a bet during the match can really add value to your cricket betting experience. Instead of betting beforehand and then just waiting for the outcome, you can get immediate results with live betting.
We provide live cricket betting tips free of charge for West Indies cricket in all major matches. These will help you make informed bets during the cricket match.
Here are just a few of the live cricket betting markets available during matches. Be sure to check one or more of the best live cricket betting websites for more.
- Method of dismissal – how will the next batsman or tail-ender get out?
- Runs off ball– how many runs will come off the bat from the next delivery?
- Next wicket – which of the two players at the crease will get out next?
- Over/under totals – will the final score be more or less than a certain number?
- Match winner – how high or low are the current odds for both teams playing?
Betting on the West Indies in Cricket Tournaments
If ever there is a time to bet on West Indies cricket, major international cricket tournaments is that time.
While they are not really among the top performers in bilateral series, the Windies can really shine on the big stage, as seen during two Cricket World Cup and two T20 World Cup titles.
Rather than having to win several matches to win a series against top opposition, they effectively just have to beat the stronger opponents once to move onto the next.
Big cricket tournaments have many markets and events. Here are just some of them you can use to bet on the West Indies cricket team.
- Opening match winner – will the Windies set an early marker?
- Overall tournament winner – will West Indies go all the way again?
- Top tournament batsman – can Shai Hope or another West Indian score the most runs?
- Top tournament bowler – might Sheldon Cottrell or a team-mate take the most wickets?
- West Indies to reach a certain stage – if not the final, will the Windies at least finish in top four?