Barbados CPL Odds
The Tridents are the current defending champions and can be backed at 4.5 (7/2) with bet365 to lift the trophy for the third time. The favourites to take the title this year are Guyana Amazon Warriors.
|Guyana Amazon Warriors
|Trinbago Knight Riders
|St Kitts and Nevis Patriots
|St Lucia Zouks
Can the Tridents Win the CPL Again?
The fact that the Barbados Tridents have won the CPL twice already and are the reigning champions suggests they could do it again.
If Barbados win the CPL again, they would join the Trinbago Knight Riders as the only two franchises to win the tournament three times.
Barbados have also come last once and second-last twice in the CPL standings, though, so that inconsistency has to be a worry.
They will need their core of regular players to gel well with the new recruits. An unbeaten run of four or five matches early on would certainly help their cause.
Previous Finishes for Barbados
The Barbados Tridents’ CPL campaigns have comprised two titles, two fifth-place finishes, one in third, one as runners-up, and one in last spot.
Other Betting Markets for the Caribbean Premier League
There are hundreds of different markets on offer with the best betting sites for India. Betting on the CPL before the tournament starts can be great fun. You haven’t only got to bet on the outright winner.
Here’s a look at a few examples your chosen India betting site might offer:
- Top bowler – Can Rashid Khan dominate with the ball?
- Top batsman – Will Shamarh Brooks smash the most runs?
- Player of the tournament – Can Shai Hope be named the main man in the CPL?
- Predict the CPL finalists – which two teams will make this year’s final?
- Team to hit the most sixes – Can the Tridents hit the most?
- Highest team score – Can Barbados make the most runs in 2020?
- Lowest team total – Who will manage the least runs?
Don’t forget that you can also bet before each individual match as well as during the action thanks to live betting options. This really is just the start.